Let’s be honest, you know things need to change.
The time is now!
It’s no coincidence you’re here. I stopped believing in them a while ago.
Let me guess. You work in jobs you hate, fear judgment from loved ones, put up with less than enjoyable relationships…?
Sure you have family and friends you could vent to about your frustrations, but they are tired of listening or just don’t understand. So you’ve learned to stay quiet, you’ve learned to stuff those feelings down.
It’s not your fault you feel this way, and it’s more common than you’d think.
I know exactly what that feels like. I was that girl five years ago (read more about my story HERE). On the outside everything looked fine, but inside I was drowning. I felt disconnected from everyone around me. I had no clue how to stand up for myself, let alone believe that I could.
I wished things were different, but I didn’t know how to make a change.
One day, after getting out of a six-year long abusive relationship, I stumbled upon an article while surfing the web. It was a review of a memoir written by Bronnie Ware called, The Top Five Regrets of the Dying – A Life Transformed by the Dearly Departing.
The book was written about her work as a hospice nurse. So it was literally about people who were on their last leg, facing their mortality, and knee deep in a final existential crisis before taking their last breath.
There was a reason the article came into my life that day. The ‘regrets’ spoke to me.
I’m summarize them:
- I wish I had the courage to live a life true to myself and not what others expected of me.
- I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
- I wish I had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish I had let myself be happier.
I sat there after I read it, feeling sick to my stomach. Numbers one, three, and five were the most convicting. I know it wasn’t the same thing at allllll, but at 29 years old, in what appeared to be a happy life, I felt like I was dying. And truthfully, it felt like that for years.
I wanted to live, live the life I knew in my soul I was born to.
Having experienced divine intervention a few months earlier, I was already on the transformation train, so I took it as another sign. In that moment, I fully and completely submitted to the journey.
Today, I am living an empowered, authentic, and soulful life.
I’ve been able to:
- Seize self-acceptance by the horns
- Believe I’m worthy of self-care and offer it to myself apologetically
- Tap into my inner strength and trust the voice within
- Speak my truth with killer communication skills
- Cultivate conscious relationships
- Navigate life’s shit storms with ease
- Say goodbye to that soul-sucking job and thrive as a heart-centered entrepreneur
I feel free. That’s not to say life is a walk in the park or I live with my head in clouds, but I’m a hell of a lot happier and better prepared for what life brings these days.
Because of my journey and what I learned (or rather unlearned, if I’m embracing my inner Yoda), I realized what I went through had purpose.
Why working with me is different:
Let me use a metaphor. Smart phones. Their benefits compared to a standard flip phone is that they combine sooooo many different products, resources, and tools into one. First you get a phone, then they built in a camera, alarm clock, calendar, web browser, games, and flashlight. And now…apps! You get the idea. It has saved you oodles of time and money. Plus you don’t have to wear a less than fashionable tool belt or fanny pack to carry all that junk around with you…just in case you need it. 😉
You could work with a handful of different people to help you set goals and hold you accountable.
You could find a meditation and spiritual teacher to teach you to calm the mind, tap into your true self, and heal.
You could find a mentor, support group, and peer counseling center to bridge the gaps.
But, you don’t need to. I’m here to simplify the process and lighten the load.
Think of me as your smart phone. Working with me, one-on-one you get a:
- Mindfulness Meditation Teacher
- Mentor/Peer Counselor
- Energy Healer
- Spiritual Guide
- and Intuitive Readings
My approach is a hybrid of my tools depending on your needs which led me to pioneering my signature style, Mindfulness Based Intuitive Energetics.
My specialties include:
- Relationship-Help you have more successful relationships in any area of your life
- Communication-Express yourself clearly and confidently in any environment
- Success-Action planning and accountability to overcome inner blocks that stop you from achieving your desires
- Motivation-Turn your cant’s into cans by tapping into your individual intrinsic motivators
- Emotional/Well-being-Reclaiming and developing your sense of self
- Spiritual-Get you in harmony with your spiritual nature
Change takes time, so an initial three-month commitment is advised, and many peeps stay with me for years because of the value I provide.
Thanks to technology, I can offer my services globally. Sessions are conducted via phone or Skype (out of the US). So don’t fret that we don’t live in the same city.