Laugh. Learn. Live.
As a keynote speaker, Jen Moff has a proven track record of using lectures and workshops to explore progressive ideas for inspiration and transformation. Each attendee walks away feeling empowered, energized, and enlightened.
Check her out!
She provides a fun, energetic, and personal environment; you’ll be surprised how at home you feel as soon as you meet her. Jen shares personal anecdotes, universal wisdom, and innovative ideas while weaving in the key takeaways you specified for the occasion.
More than a mere flash in the pan, Jen sparks total transformation.
Jen’s philosophies enchant audiences and set in motion extraordinary, and perhaps at times unexpected, changes in their lives.
Areas of Expertise and Interest:
- Spiritual Growth
- Personal Development
- Self Esteem/Worth and Confidence
- Social and Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional and Psychological Abuse
- Codependency and Recovery
- Heart-Centered Entrepreneurship
- Women’s Issues
Previous Keynotes Include:
- reThink Bullying: Lessons in Gratitude and Forgiveness
- Spiritual Psychology: The NEW Hero’s Journey
- Be a Victor, Not a Victim: Neuroplasticity and You
- What’s Love Got to Do with It?
- Soulful Self-Care: Seven Steps toward Healthy Self-Love
- RelationSH!T: Transforming Working Relationships from Bad to RAD
Jen is also available to serve as the emcee for your next event.
Having a background as an actor and disc jockey, and trained in improvisation, she excels at thinking on her feet and working the crowd. Jen aims to entertain as well as keep things moving, ensuring an event your guests are sure to remember for ages.
What to Expect:
- A free 15-minute phone consultation
- Professional, prompt replies to phone calls and email messages
- An announcement about your event on Jen’s blog and social media channels
- A uniquely prepared presentation focused on the outcomes you want with your audience
If you would like more information about bringing Jen to your community, please give us a shout.
Email ‘booking@thejenmoff’ right now to get the ball rolling. We can’t wait to hear about your awesome event!
What people are saying:
“Jen Moff is unignorable – as a speaker and person. Her message and energy is refreshing and so needed.” ~ Mike Loomis, Writer, Coach, Agent
“It was obvious Jen took the time to understand the material and present it in a memorable way. We need more positive people around like her, it’s uplifting.” ~ Don Vollenweider, Retired Pastor
“Jen’s lecture was upbeat and fun. She offered a fresh perspective on how to respond to bullying which can applied beyond the playground and into many areas of life.” ~Angie Buchanon
“Jen is an engaging speaker who brings her personable energy to audiences. She is very organized and professional. You will love having her present at your event.” ~ Joe Mitchell, Assistant Professor, Valdosta State University
“I had the pleasure of attending one of Jen’s presentations. I was very impressed and motivated by her lecture. Jen, you have a gift for connecting with people and helping them to open up. You inspired me to face some obstacles from my past which helped me to move forward and really improve my self esteem.” ~ Barbara Pavai
“I was impressed hearing Jen’s lecture “Be a Victor, Not a Victim”. I didn’t know what to expect from the presentation, but I pondered the information for days. Jen brought up ideas and points of view I’d never considered. Her passion for understanding and caring for people is what we need more of.” ~Cody Yelton, Cody Yelton Massage
Resources and Downloads: